Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you browse websites. These can be used to recognise your device next time you visit and personalise your browsing experience.
Other tracking technology may also be used to target advertising. These are often used alongside cookies. In this policy we refer to all these types of cookies and other technologies under the umbrella term “cookies”.
What types of cookies do we set?
The cookies that we set are divided into these types:
1. Functional & Technical Performance Cookies
Functional cookies are essential to the website working correctly and cannot be disabled, they are used to manage these tasks:
• Make our website work as you would expect.
• Remember your settings during and between visits.
Technical Performance cookies help us to understand how our visitors interact with our websites so that we can continue to improve them, these cannot be disabled:
2. Marketing, Remarketing & Targeting Advertising Cookies
These cookies enable us to display relevant content to you including personalised advertising based on your browser activity. Without these cookies the content and advertising you see will be likely less relevant to your interests.
• We provide relevant advertising to visitors through Google Ads, Google Ad Manager and Google Adsense.
These cookies may also be set on other websites that you visit but may follow you on to our use of Google Ads.
These cookies might allow you to share website content with your friends on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How long do cookies stay on my machine?
Our websites use both persistent and session cookies:
• Persistent cookies are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies are cookies which stay on your computer permanently, until you “manually” delete them.
• Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
How do I control or delete cookies?
Some essential features of our websites just won’t work without cookies and having cookies switched off can seriously affect the way you’ll be able to enjoy our services.
Functional & Technical Performance cookies cannot be switched off but you can find out more about how to control or remove existing cookies by visiting the links below depending on the web browser you use: